页面

2011年10月3日星期一

Hardware

I always write the blog on monday, i thought i submit the blog successful last week. I am so sorry about that. I gonna submit it again.

At first, the system unit includes drive bay, power supply, sound card, video card, processor and memory.   In my opinion, i can use sound card and video card the most wildly. You know, we can attract our customers by the cafe shops' own music and video. I can create a song of my cafe shop just like MC's song, when people hear the song the will remind of my cafe shop. Besides, i can take a VCR about my cafe shop including the customers. Finally, i can store the song and VCR in the computer, i can connect my computer to the TV which is on the cafe shop by USB port. The customers will be relaxed when he or she see the video and listen to the song.

In addition, memory is important, too. Memory cache speeds he processes of the computer because it stores frequently used instructions and data. I can store the report forms, wage form. And i have to use 8GB and up RAM because i have creating professional web sites.

So learning hardware is helpful for me to consider how to run the company better.

没有评论:

发表评论